Craving for a quick delicious snack but don’t know where to begin with? Stuffed Mushrooms it is!!! Well, don’t worry I have got you covered! This Christmas I ended up being alone and had the entire day to myself. I did not want to feel sad about having to celebrate alone so I decided to indulge in some cooking!
I was craving stuffed mushrooms for quite some time and thought to try making a baked version of it. It is super simple and trust me when I say this, you are going to love this!
I absolutely enjoyed it all by myself and in fact, I had planned to have it over 2 meals but it ended up tasting so good I ended up finishing it all in 1 go!
I would love to know how you guys liked it! Make sure to comment below and share it if you liked it!❤️
Stuffed Mushroom Balls
- 200 grams Button Mushroom
- 100 grams Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Onion ( chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Cream
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Salt & Pepper (as per taste)
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- Clean the mushroom buttons with a damp towel and break the stems which we will use to make the stuffing.
- For the stuffing take 1-2 tbsp olive oil and let it heat. Add in the chopped onion and let it cook until golden brown. Add in the ginger garlic paste and mix it well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and let it cook. Add in the chopped mushroom stems and let it cook for a while.
- Add in the turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix it all. Add fresh cream and let it simmer until properly cooked.
- Once the stuffing is made, let it cool down and add it into the mushrooms.
- Put some shredded cheese over each mushroom bulb.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Grease the pan with butter and place the mushrooms over it and bake it for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees C until the mushroom gets soft and the cheese on top turns golden brown.
Also make sure to follow me on Instagram !
Lots of love,
Shriya Pandita ❤️