Hey guys! Welcome back to another healthy meal recipe! Today I will show you how to make this absolutely delicious breakfast or a snack under 5 minutes. The plus point also being that it is super healthy and help you stay full for long 😍
Avocados are one of the most underrated fruits I have come across. It is considered a pricy fruit but if bought during the season you get it for quite a reasonable price. I managed to get 1 for Rs.60 whereas years ago I wouldn’t get one for anything less than Rs.130.
Avocado also has a lot of benefits along with being filled with a large amount of Vitamins and Healthy fats, it helps you stay full for long. Now I can agree that not everyone is a fan of an Avocado but the whole skill lies in whether you ate it at the right time or not.
Avocados usually take 1-2 weeks to ripen up. If you have it before that or after its too ripe, in both cases it will end up tasting quite bitter. The best way to store them is to keep them in brown paper bags ( make sure but you do not forget about them!) and have them once you can feel its slightly soft on the outer.
I have always wanted to try out Sour Dough bread and I should say its quite different and yummy! But if you don’t have it don’t worry, you can just use plain brown bread.
Also make sure to follow me on Instagram!
Table of Contents
HEALTHY AVOCADO TOAST
- 1/2 1 Avocado Ripe
- 2 clove Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Sour Bread / Brown Bread
- 1 pinch Salt & pepper
- 1 pinch Oregano /Chilli Flakes
- Take 2 slices of the bread and toast it for a while on the pan until it is slightly crispy.
- Take garlic cloves and rub them against the bread until you get the aroma of it.
- Scoupe out the avocado and spread it on the bread .
- Add a pinch of salt , pepper, and seasonings you would like, i.e: Oregano ( its a game changer !)
- You could add caramelized mushrooms/ poached eggs ! It won't disappoint trust me!
Make sure to check my other posts too where I show you how to make more kinds of healthy meals!