Hey guys! Today I will be talking about how to style a bodycon dress. Firstly if you think that you should have a slender figure to style it , you are wrong my dear friend! I was under this wrong idea for a long time too until I finally gave it a shot and guess what? It actually made me look slimmer than the original me! Pretty cool right?
Certain tips on how to rock the bodycon dress you own:
- Always buy a size upper than your original size , as its sticking to your body you need to make sure you are comfortable in it and still feel confident.
- If you don’t have a toned body like mine and endorse multiple food babies quite often go for darker shades, or if you still want to go for light coloured outfit make sure you go for a printed dress as the design on it will distract the eyes from noticing your jiggles!
- When it comes to footwear you can kill the look with either shoes or heels ,which ever suit you the best. But if you want to ace the act of looking slimmer go for heels as they present an elongated version of you. But shoes are amazing too! Don’t forget that 😉
- You could complete the look with accessories of your liking like a handbag and some dainty jewellery.
- Lastly and most important , be confident and be you! 💕
This is the outfit I also happened to have worn on my birthday. As you can see the outfit is a really pretty yellow floral dress (something I rarely go for!) , but totally loved how it turned out. For my footwear I went for transparent heels and as of jewellery, currently I am obsessed with gold stuff so you can see and I have used up almost all the junk I own! The place I shot this is at Bodega Cafe, Sunapranta Arts Centre, Goa.
Outfit Details: Dress:Zara . Heels: Forever21. Accessories: Shein , Forever21. Handbag:Zara.
I hope you all found this informative and will try it out too. Do not forget to like and share !
Lots of Love,
Shriya Pandita 💕
Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually frustrating. A good blog with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.
Thank you. I don’t have any yet but will begin soon 🙂
Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.